deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Synergy Score / Cards to Remove  (Leído 458 veces)

Animosity

• Decks
Synergy Score / Cards to Remove
« en: Abril 23, 2020, 04:00:19 am »
Hey Guys,

Sorry if this has been brought up before.
I noticed that when I look at the EDH Suggestion Tab it shows me some cards from EDHREC with what I assume is the highest synergy with the other cards I am running.

Is there any way to see this over my entire deck to see which cards no one agrees with to help me trim down and tune up the decks a bit?

Soren841

• Decks
Re: Synergy Score / Cards to Remove
« Respuesta #1 en: Abril 23, 2020, 04:18:12 am »
U could post the deck on here
Nils is the God I worship

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Abril 23, 2020, 04:33:10 am »
There is a way to do this, but it involves going through the EDHREC website. There's a button in the top toolbar called "Recs". Type in your commander, and then paste your decklist. EDHREC will show which cards in your deck are being used by the least amount of people.

Animosity

• Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Abril 23, 2020, 01:52:35 pm »
I thought that was for finished decks. I didn't want to give people sub par choices since I fill lots of spots with cards I have laying around my desk at the time.

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Respuesta #4 en: Abril 23, 2020, 04:28:28 pm »
EDHRec doesn't draw data from the decklists you paste into its recommendations feature. It partners with websites like Deckstats, Archidekt, MTGGoldfish, Aetherhub, etc. and uses decks posted on those websites to create the statistics you see.