deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Deckbuilder and Collection Manager updates: May 2020  (Leído 3019 veces)

Nils

• Decks
Deckbuilder and Collection Manager updates: May 2020
« en: Mayo 10, 2020, 06:23:58 pm »
I have just updated our deckbuilder and collection manager with some new features! The biggest change is that you can now add tokens to your decks. Search for them in our card database (select Tokens instead of Normal cards above the table first) or just enter their name (eg. "1/1 Human" or "1/1 Blue/White Bird Token") directly. Your tokens will be shown in a separate section on the deck page and will be included when printing proxies as well.

In addition, there are also a few improvements to the UI of the deckbuilder and collection manager. In the deckbuilder you can now type card names directly into sections, rather than always typing them in a box on the left and then moving them. In the collection manager you can now select which columns should be displayed and filter cards by their language. I have also gone through and tweaked a few other small things, like changing the deckbuilder buttons at the bottom a bit and moving the collection settings into a separate dialog.

Deckbuilder improvements:
  • Add tokens to your deck
  • Print proxies for deck tokens
  • Select which type of cards to display in the the card database (Normal cards, all cards, tokens, cards in collection)
  • Add new cards to sections more easily
  • Better handling of ambiguous card names (eg. "Elemental" or "Ajani's Pridemate")
  • General UI improvements

Collection improvements:
  • Filter cards by language when editing your collection
  • Select the columns you want to see when editing your collection on desktop
  • New collection properties dialog, edit collection name by clicking on it
  • Improved support for very large collections
  • Fixed a few display bugs in the mobile version
  • General UI improvements

As usual, please let me know if you notice any problems or things that could be improved.
« Última modificación: Mayo 10, 2020, 06:54:29 pm por Nils »

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
Re: Deckbuilder and Collection Manager update: May 2020
« Respuesta #1 en: Mayo 10, 2020, 07:03:16 pm »
Found a couple of bugs.

First, when accessing a decklist, this message pops up. I have no idea what the error is. Everything looks fine to me.

Second, when doing a search for tokens, not all of them appear. For some reason they are affected by the legality filter. If you want to add something like a 1/1 Faerie Rogue, you have to go the the token section in the decklist and type it in. The same is true for emblems.

Third, in the deckbuilder, the section for direct card entry has vanished. Text-based and deck upload is still available fortunately.

In about a weeks time I'll update the Deckstats Deckbuilder thread to accommodate tokens.

Nils

• Decks
Re: Deckbuilder and Collection Manager updates: May 2020
« Respuesta #2 en: Mayo 10, 2020, 07:21:20 pm »
Thanks Morganator! The first two issues should already be fixed now. The third change is intentional - all the functionality that was in the "direct card entry" box is now inside the deck list itself (where it says "Enter card name").

Nils

• Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Mayo 14, 2020, 01:51:53 pm »
BTW, I have now also made the card name autocomplete a bit cleverer: When you type a name under Tokens it will only predict tokens, while if you type a name in a normal section it will predict normal cards.

greg35

• Decks
« Respuesta #4 en: Mayo 15, 2020, 01:21:29 pm »
Hello, I found a bug also (or it really seems to be one ;) ) :
I have a card from 2 editions in my collection (so 2 in my collection) then when I want to do a deck & search (through the filter) "In My collection" the card appear only with the number one (see attachments)

Nils

• Decks
« Respuesta #5 en: Mayo 18, 2020, 01:21:59 am »
Thank you for catching this greg35, I have now fixed this bug.

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
« Respuesta #6 en: Mayo 18, 2020, 05:33:56 pm »
I've started using the collection tracker, and I found a weird bug. I only listed one copy of each card for my collection, but in the deckbuilder (and only in the deckbuilder) it says I have multiple copies of the same cards.

As much as I wish I had 8 Blood Moons and 31 Birds of Paradise, I don't.

Nils

• Decks
« Respuesta #7 en: Mayo 19, 2020, 12:11:58 am »
Looks like while fixing one bug I added another. Can you please give it another try now?

Nils

• Decks
« Respuesta #8 en: Mayo 23, 2020, 05:04:42 pm »
Another update for our collection manager today: You can now record the date you added each card to your collection. I hope this will make it a bit easier to keep track of everything. In addition, the collection search has also gotten a bit smarter, allowing you to search the table by set, card language and condition.

Separately, I have also made some updates to our database which should make saving decks noticeably faster and more reliable.

As usual, please let me know what you think about the changes and if everything is working as it should.

pozzum

• Decks
« Respuesta #9 en: Junio 03, 2020, 05:02:00 am »
I've started using the collection manager a fair amount and I quite like it a lot!

However I was wondering there would be the possibility of adding a "Used" █ or similar flag.

Future dream would be able to specify which deck it is a part of this might be helpful for the Deck-builder import to collection function.

thelocaldude

• Decks
« Respuesta #10 en: Agosto 13, 2020, 10:51:46 am »
Hi. I have encountered a weird behavior. I made a collection (https://deckstats.net/collection/15442/?lng=en) by importing it from Delverlens. When I set the number of entries to show to "100", it only displays 50 cards (I counted them manually) but it says "Showing 1 to 100 of 122 entries" at the bottom. The list stops at Hurkyll's Recall. When I click to the next page, it shows me the remaining 22 cards ("Showing 101 to 122 of 122 entries"), thereby skipping 50 cards (letters I to R). This behaviour does not occur when setting the number of items to display to 50, it seems to me.

Nils

• Decks
« Respuesta #11 en: Agosto 13, 2020, 03:43:24 pm »
Fixed! Thanks for reporting this.

thelocaldude

• Decks
« Respuesta #12 en: Agosto 13, 2020, 05:24:56 pm »
Thank you! I thought I was going crazy there for a while...