deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: New: Specify the set of your cards!  (Leído 22289 veces)

crimsonking

• Decks
Re: New: Specify the set of your cards!
« Respuesta #45 en: Mayo 04, 2020, 08:46:49 am »
I have other decks where I set all the tags. They appear correctly.
Also, Mairsil’s cards appear with no tags. This is correct as well.
It seems all fixed now. Thanks.

B1ubber

• Decks
« Respuesta #46 en: Junio 29, 2020, 07:10:21 pm »
If I dont want to specify the set of my deck and use "automatic", which set is chosen then? Is there a possibility to always get the cheapest legal print shown?

Nils

• Decks
« Respuesta #47 en: Julio 04, 2020, 10:31:59 pm »
If I dont want to specify the set of my deck and use "automatic", which set is chosen then? Is there a possibility to always get the cheapest legal print shown?
It will choose the most recent "normal" printing. This will usually be the most recent non-promo print in a normal set. This is often also the cheapest print but it's not guaranteed.

I have been exploring some options for letting you select the cheapest print instead but it's a bit complicated to do this in a consistent way.

B1ubber

• Decks
« Respuesta #48 en: Julio 07, 2020, 09:21:41 am »
Thanks for your reply. I would love to see this working. Thanks for putting this effort into deckstats :)

Spinsane

• Decks
« Respuesta #49 en: Octubre 07, 2020, 03:45:39 am »
Is there any way the Magic Premiere Shop sets could be added to the list of sets? For some reason, the Scryfall MPS set codes don't seem to work on here (for example PMPS11) and I'm unable to find any of the corresponding lands sifting through all the available sets...

+Edit: Or maybe someone knows why I can’t find them? Are they named differently here? Filtered out by Scyfall’s API or by Deckstats maybe? Is it because their text is in Japanese?
« Última modificación: Octubre 08, 2020, 02:04:15 am por Spinsane »