deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: The return of the MTG Story Articles!  (Leído 412 veces)

Potato Chop

• Jank is Dank
  • Decks
The return of the MTG Story Articles!
« en: Septiembre 04, 2020, 03:01:08 am »
Finally. After a year of low-quality, boring, and frankly just painful-to-read paid e-books that nobody asked for, the free-to-read MTG Story articles are back, with a brand-new story for Zendikar Rising! Check it out here:

https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/episode-1-heart-skyclave-2020-09-02

It may not be as good as the Golden Days, back in the Tarkir stories (which I am currently re-reading for nostalgia), but they are SO MUCH BETTER than the disaster that was War of the Spark.

Anyone else excited to see the return of the Story articles? What do you guys all think about the new story by a new author?

CleanBelwas

• Decks
Re: The return of the MTG Story Articles!
« Respuesta #1 en: Septiembre 04, 2020, 08:41:19 am »
Yea dude I'm super excited that they're back.

I always enjoyed them before and thought they added so much to a set and brought everything together. To me, it's immensely satisfying seeing something depicted on a card and remembering that point in the story. It's what sets MTG apart from so many other games in my opinion.

Haven't had time to read this one yet, but am very excited to over the weekend.

paulusdeboself

• Decks
Re: The return of the MTG Story Articles!
« Respuesta #2 en: Septiembre 04, 2020, 10:30:01 am »
I too am glad the story line is back on the site. It's easier to get to and cheaper too.

Hope they'll get the story better than the last books of which is said there bad and off canon. They even had to apologize about how they handled the Nissa and Chandra part of the story.

And for now I'm curios about Nissa's darker side.