deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Some parts of site won't load  (Leído 340 veces)

Grins

• Decks
Some parts of site won't load
« en: Agosto 31, 2020, 10:27:06 pm »
I'm having a problem where when I go to peoples (including my own) home page if you will, where their deck folders are, it will not load. It just shows me the spinning ball icon forever. (The page will load, but the part where the folders would be remains blank, with only the little spinning icon in it.)

Its a new thing for me, yesterday all was fine.
I'm trying this on an ipad and an iphone, same problem. Rest of the site works fine.

I guess i'll say "thanks Nils" in advance :p
« Última modificación: Agosto 31, 2020, 10:30:49 pm por Captain_Smirk »

Nils

• Decks
Re: Some parts of site won't load
« Respuesta #1 en: Agosto 31, 2020, 10:59:16 pm »
I just fixed a small issue that may have caused problems in older browsers. Could you please give it another try now? Are you on the latest version of iOS?

Grins

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Agosto 31, 2020, 11:25:01 pm »
Fixed! It seems to be changed a little? Icons seems a bit different, and it seems to work a lot quicker than it used to. Anyway, thanks a lot!
Yeah I checked, os was up to date. Whatever you did, it did it's magic!

Nils

• Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Agosto 31, 2020, 11:42:15 pm »
Great!

Yes, I have just made some improvements to the deck folders a few hours ago, which is probably also why your browser was having trouble with them. The changes are described in a bit more detail at the end of this post: https://deckstats.net/forum/index.php/topic,56844.0.html