deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mono white sucks - Comments  (Read 336 times)

Comment Bot

Mono white sucks - Comments
« on: September 16, 2020, 03:21:02 am »
Mono white sucks

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

[email protected]

• Decks
Re: Mono white sucks - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 03:21:02 am »
no it does not

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 04:38:38 am »
Being objective on the topic, mono-white does not have as strong resources as the other colors. But if done right (as i've seen playing against an Avacyn build) mono-white can be very oppressive. I'm really considering running a Darien, King of Kjeldor but i'm tempted to try my hands at running Archangel Avacyn as a commander.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 08:49:54 am by G. Moto »

jigsaw

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2020, 07:33:27 am »
Darien doesn't work well against a solid odric deck, I've tried, and it fell on its face more times than I'd like to admit before I gave up on him. I too built one and focused more on flying vigilance and indestructible. A good amount of life link and a splash of double strike. [[Lone rider]] is my only source for trample. I would highly recommend [[endless horizons]]

jigsaw

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2020, 07:34:24 am »
Oh and Odric is probably one of my most hated decks that doesn't have some cheese dick infinite combo or round 1-5 win

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2020, 10:42:52 am »
If i were to run Darien i'd use cards such as Angel's trumpet to deal myself damage and then use soul warden and Daxos, blessed by the sun to recover the life loss done to myself. I would deal incremental damage to myself so that i can build a board state and then go on the offensive with some lifegain to stay in the game. But the more I think on this the more i should add more colors  ;D

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2020, 06:13:56 am »
I've finally decided. I'm going to run Tajic, legion's edge as a commander and make the deck "Destroy everything tribal". Palisade Giant, the wanderer, blessed sanctuary and saving grace are some of the cards that add to the build while comet storm, earthquake and cards such as Archangel Avacyn will wipe the board while keeping my board state intact.