deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Collection does not show informations from some sets ( like double masters )  (Lida 475 vezes)

KasztanTHE

• Decks
Sorry in advance, if i did duplicate a topic.

For some reason in my collection I can't see infomration about cards from some editions ( like double masters or Wizards Play Network 2010 ). Is it possible to fix?

Regards

Nils

• Decks
Re: Collection does not show informations from some sets ( like double masters )
« Responder #1 em: Setembro 30, 2020, 12:37:42 pm »
It looks like the problem is that you have added the set abbreviation as part of the card name rather than as a separate column. So it thinks the card is called "Abrade 2XM" rather than just "Abrade" which of course doesn't work. How did you import your collection to Deckstats?

KasztanTHE

• Decks
Re: Collection does not show informations from some sets ( like double masters )
« Responder #2 em: Outubro 01, 2020, 11:30:32 pm »
Thanks for reply and thank You about the hint with card names ( i did not check that ). I tried to add the cards manually and it worked. There are only ~60 cards with wrong names, so I'm going to add them manually.

As for importing. First, my decks were created. Then I used options from Deck Tools: "Deck Tools -> Add cards to collection -> ( all cards are sellected by default ) -> Add to collection".

Regards

Nils

• Decks
« Responder #3 em: Outubro 02, 2020, 11:06:08 am »
Thank you for letting me know. There was a bug with the "Add cards to collection" feature that meant that the set abbreviations could sometimes get added to the card names. I have fixed this bug now, so the next time you want to add cards from a deck you can use the "Add cards to collection" option again.