deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: My budget Korvold Deck! Almost ready to buy it!  (Read 332 times)

Rinzler

• Decks
My budget Korvold Deck! Almost ready to buy it!
« on: December 31, 2020, 09:06:17 pm »
Hey all, I've been building a budget korvold deck for a while, and playtested it online a bunch, and am almost ready to buy it! Buying a deck is a big thing for me, as I don't get to spend money on magic cards often.  I like most of what I have so far, and the maybeboard has some stuff I'm considering. If anyone has any suggestions or opinions, leave a comment, and I'll take them gladly! Thanks!! (My budget isn't huge, so for any suggestions, monetary consideration would be helpful.  Most of the more expensive cards I thought about a lot)

https://deckstats.net/decks/146412/1496580-korvold-sacrifice

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
Re: My budget Korvold Deck! Almost ready to buy it!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2021, 01:12:33 am »
Back when I had a Korvold Brawl deck, I found Witch's Oven very useful. Sacrificing a creature and then sacrificing the food token on attack was a good trick coming from a one mana card. I'm also thinking that this might be the Commander that Impulsive Pilferer is good for, but you'll have to test that one out.

Rinzler

• Decks
Re: My budget Korvold Deck! Almost ready to buy it!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2021, 01:33:46 am »
Yeah, I sorta remember thinking about impulsive pilferer, but never tried it out.  That might actually be really nice!  Witch's oven can be useful, and I had it in at one point, but I think I cut it because it wasn't as efficient as the other ones, or maybe because I forgot about the foods heh.  I know that I replaced it for spawning pit, which is easier to use and lets me sac more if I don't have any other options.