deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Vito Vamps  (Lida 208 vezes)

Blinkinbilly

• Decks
Vito Vamps
« em: Janeiro 04, 2021, 04:14:59 am »
Vito Vamps

What do you think?

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
Re: Vito Vamps
« Responder #1 em: Janeiro 04, 2021, 05:04:08 am »
Looks like a pretty cool deck overall. I have just a few ideas for cards to include.

Bolas's Citadel: A great way to turn your excess life into tangible card advantage. Citadel can get out of control quickly.

Castle Locthwain: Very little reason to not run it in a mono black deck. Another (albeit worse) way to convert your extra life into cards.

Feed the Swarm: Hey! Enchantment removal in black! Probably worth an inclusion in any mono black deck in my eyes.

Dread Presence: Another card I'm a big fan of in mono black decks. If you need cards, this can do a great job at that, and if you just need to win the game, it can start draining your opponents instead.

Sanguine Bond: Another, harder to remove, Vito seems fantastic to me.

Vampire Nighthawk/Nighthawk Scavenger: Some more vampires that are evasive and have lifelink.

Blood Tribute: With just Vito out, this basically says "Kill target opponent," which seems...fun?

Marauding Blight-Priest: Mini-Vito.

K'rrik, Son of Yawgmoth: Similar reasoning to Bolas's Citadel, just instead of converting life into cards, you are converting it into mana. Also, K'rrik can easily become a big beater that gains you big chunks of life here and there.

There's nothing wrong with your deck, per se, you are just missing some cards I think warrant inclusion.

Cheers!

Blinkinbilly

• Decks
Re: Vito Vamps
« Responder #2 em: Janeiro 04, 2021, 07:40:37 am »
Good Ideas. I will probably cut a couple of swamps out depending on how play testing goes. I think there is more than enough ramp in the deck.

Thanks for the Recs.