deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Legality checker update: Commander color identity  (Lu 2792 fois)

Nils

• Decks
Legality checker update: Commander color identity
« le: Janvier 17, 2021, 02:31:23 pm »
Another update that should be useful for Commander players: I have just added a color identity check to our deck legality checker! It will now find your Commander, figure out its color identity, and then check all cards in your deck to make sure they conform to it. If there are any problems, you will get a message telling you what's wrong.

I have also updated the way that legality problems are displayed in decks. In addition to the list of problems at the bottom it will now also show warning icons next to the relevant cards, making them easier to find.

Since this is a new feature, please double-check any legality messages you see over the next few days. As usual, please get in touch here, on Discord or on Twitter if you notice anything wrong.
« Modifié: Janvier 17, 2021, 03:40:37 pm par Nils »

Shank4494

• Decks
Re: Legality checker update: Commander color identity
« Réponse #1 le: Janvier 17, 2021, 05:08:26 pm »
Love the new feature! Brewing a The Prismatic Piper (choosing Blue) + Jeska, Thrice Reborn EDH deck, and noticed it flags all the Blue cards. Given that The Prismatic Piper is probably treated as having a colorless color identity, I don't know how you would solve it. Not even sure it's worth amending for such an oddball legendary creature. Just thought I'd let you know. :)

Nils

• Decks
« Réponse #2 le: Janvier 17, 2021, 08:03:40 pm »
Ha, that's an interesting edge case I hadn't considered. I have just made some changes and you can now override the color identity of a card using color_identity=SYMBOLS. So if you add something like color_identity=U to your piper's override options it should now be counted as blue.

jlutzxinc

• Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Janvier 18, 2021, 03:57:17 am »
I'm glad this has been fixed as I'm sure people are very sick of me telling them "blah blah blah is out of ID".

This might be a tall ask but could you do something similar for Companion conditions, instead of just setting them as Companion by default if they happen to be Sideboarded?

Nils

• Decks
« Réponse #4 le: Janvier 20, 2021, 10:48:35 pm »
I suspect checking for companion conditions automatically might get a bit too complex unfortunately. But if you're fine with doing it manually then you can already prevent a card from being shown as the companion by adding !NoCompanion to the comment, and force it to be the companion with !Companion.

Cosmic_Insight

• praise Sylveon for upvotes
  • Decks
« Réponse #5 le: Janvier 21, 2021, 04:43:01 am »
I have an idea. First of all, I love the feature where you can select the printing of each card. For anyone with a budget looking to shave a few bucks off of the deck cost, could you add a little function where you could display the price of each card on the -Select Printing- drop down menu, or a way to filter all printings above or below a certain price? It would certainly be nice to know how much a card adds to the overall price before you select the version you want.
God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. owo

Luizao74

• Decks
« Réponse #6 le: Janvier 21, 2021, 11:20:44 am »
Check the legality of the deck in Pauper?
Amo del Pasado y del Presente