deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Black and White Vampire Commander  (Lu 744 fois)

Hostile811

• Decks
Black and White Vampire Commander
« le: Février 01, 2021, 06:29:55 am »

Hostile811

• Decks
Re: Black and White Vampire Commander
« Réponse #1 le: Février 01, 2021, 06:52:31 am »

Revision 2

Added/removed cards:
-1 Selfless Savior

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Réponse #2 le: Février 01, 2021, 08:57:56 am »
Hey,

im sorry to tell you, but that deck wont work that way. Not enough mana. For Comparison, I got a very agressive Arahbo deck, average CMC 2.17, and still I got more lands and more ramp than you, even if I already got the feeling that I was kinda greedy.
https://deckstats.net/decks/112190/1052073-arahbo-aggro

As baseline(!) I would always set 45 cards for mana (lands, ramp etc) and than adjust depending on the deck.

As second step, check the land choices you have done. My mantra here is: "If it always enters tapped, it needs to have a significant effect. If you really want to play no-budget, we can argue about stuff like Temple of Silence, but Gateway Plaza is a really bad choice. that land costs you 1 mana because it enters tapped and another mana if you dont want to sac it right away. 2 mana for a land that just offers colorfixing in a duo deck, thats damn expensive, especially with your few lands.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

Hostile811

• Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Février 01, 2021, 09:00:57 am »
Awesome thanks for the advise will have to change that land out and find out where to add more land or ramp 👍🏻

Hostile811

• Decks

Hostile811

• Decks
« Réponse #5 le: Février 02, 2021, 03:28:12 am »

Revision 4

Added/removed cards:
-1 Gateway Plaza
+1 Base Camp

DarkRye

• Decks
« Réponse #6 le: Février 11, 2021, 04:55:07 pm »
For a vampire tribal, there is some tribal synergy but I'd like to see more (cordial vampire, captivating vampire, sanctum seeker, etc). Also probably should have more vampire token generators considering the commander's ability (bloodline keeper, call to the feast, call the bloodline, etc.). Just my two cents, take em or leave em!

Hostile811

• Decks
« Réponse #7 le: Février 14, 2021, 10:53:20 pm »
Yea those are some awesome card suggestions thank you I will more than likely adding most or some of them to this deck in the near future 👍🏻

krichaiushii

• Decks
« Réponse #8 le: Février 15, 2021, 12:36:28 pm »
Orzhov Signet and Talisman of Hierarchy are decent rocks, and Pillar of Origins might be since you're tribal.  Phyrexian Altar and Ashnod's Altar allow you to get easy death triggers (to power a large Exsanguinate, which is a flavorful win for a vampire deck or Torment of Hailfire, which is merely a win).

Victimize is a fine piece of reanimation, netting a potential death trigger.  Unburial Rites and Dread Return are interesting reanimation options, as well.

Underworld Dreams is a fun card, but is lackluster without means to ensure opponents are overdrawing, so if you're looking for a card to cut, this is one.  Another card that can go is Sanctum of Stone Fangs and any other shrine you may have hidden in your deck - they are only useful in a critical mass, and this deck doesn't do that.

BW is the color of instant-speed removal, with W often exiling its targets, to boot.  I know you are running several pieces of targeted removal (and one sweeper) that require you to sac a creature, and those work with Teysa, but also demand you have a creature in play (the suggestion another poster made about tokens is good option). Swords to Plowshares, Path to Exile, Anguished Unmaking, Unmake, Hero's Downfall, and Vindicate (granted, not an instant) are all good removal in your colors.

Malakir Bloodwitch, Sanctum Seeker, and Champion of Dusk are vampires that provide interesting options. 

Game on!