deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Soul Sisters - Comments  (Read 140 times)

Comment Bot

Soul Sisters - Comments
« on: May 11, 2021, 09:46:24 am »

0zbozz

• Decks
Re: Soul Sisters - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 09:46:24 am »
Hello
I'm working on my own Soul Sisters deck and stumbled upon your version.
I'm just wondering why you would add Flagstones of Trokair to your deck. Do you Ghost Quarter your Flagstones of Trokair to add extra mana for the following turn? Or do you have other reasons for this?
Thanks in advance  :)

Partymeo

• Decks
Re: Soul Sisters - Comments
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 11:03:49 am »
Hi!
Flagstones of Trokair works just like a fetchland for this mono coloured versions, to thin out the deck. This is an aggressive version of Soul Sisters with a low mana curve, that's why this works out pretty well. Due to it being legendary, you can fetch for a Plains when you play one and if you already got one on the battlefield - just don't forget to tap your first one for mana before you play the second one. You won't lose any mana that way. And yes, you can use Ghost Quarter on your own Flagstones of Trokair aswell, for example if you need tripple white for Spectral Procession on turn 3. Both lands synergyze pretty well together. Also, having a playset of Ghost Quarter in the maindeck is quite good at the moment because of the emergence of Tron in the current metagame.

cheers