deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Undead Unleashed Editing  (Letto 9389 volte)

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
Re: Undead Unleashed Editing
« Risposta #30 il: Novembre 02, 2021, 05:03:16 am »

Out of curiosity, why didn't you include Endless Ranks of the Dead? With all your triggers for opponents losing life when a zombie dies, creating loads more zombies seems right in-line with your game plan.
That was one I was relatively hesitant to cut, that's why it is still on the Maybeboard, but in the end it just felt too slow. The only time it's going to pump out a ton of zombies is if my board state is already pretty overwhelming. Worst case scenario, I get board wiped and it does nothing until I get a few zombies out again. The damaging death triggers are rather few in number, and only two of them do I have reliable ways to make sure I always have. Most of the other ways I have of dropping in tokens just feel more impactful, or I can get them going sooner.
It may work its way back in, but for now I need more testing.

This is where I am with it in my Varina deck as well. It really only does something when you already have a good board presence. Other wise it doesn’t do very much. It’s very likely what I’m cutting for Necroduality.
This space for rent.

Landale

• Decks
« Risposta #31 il: Novembre 02, 2021, 05:19:46 am »
This is where I am with it in my Varina deck as well. It really only does something when you already have a good board presence. Other wise it doesn’t do very much. It’s very likely what I’m cutting for Necroduality.
Necroduality seems nice. I just don't see a clear spot for it in this deck just yet. Maybe Junkyo Bell's slot, but I'd miss being able to attack someone with a really big zombie and then have Gisa explode it into a giant swarm. Not exactly the most efficient thing in the world, but it's just so much fun.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Decks
« Risposta #32 il: Novembre 02, 2021, 01:19:19 pm »
Necroduality seems nice. I just don't see a clear spot for it in this deck just yet. Maybe Junkyo Bell's slot, but I'd miss being able to attack someone with a really big zombie and then have Gisa explode it into a giant swarm. Not exactly the most efficient thing in the world, but it's just so much fun.

That actually sounds like fun. Now you have me thinking...
This space for rent.

Landale

• Decks
« Risposta #33 il: Novembre 02, 2021, 06:42:56 pm »

Revision 38

Added/removed cards:
-1 Liliana's Devotee
+1 Headless Rider

Saw the new Headless Rider, 3/1 for 2B with whenever it or a nontoken zombie dies make a 2/2 zombie token, knew it had to go in ASAP. New buddy for Gravecrawler, and board wipe protection as well.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Decks
« Risposta #34 il: Novembre 02, 2021, 06:47:32 pm »
You’re quick, I was coming to ask if you had seen it yet.  ;D
This space for rent.

Loggiu

• Decks
« Risposta #35 il: Novembre 04, 2021, 03:50:07 pm »
Arthas and His Zombie Army!!!!!! ADD DRAW CARDS DRAW CARDS DRAW CARDS!!!!!
« Ultima modifica: Novembre 04, 2021, 03:52:30 pm da Loggiu »

Loggiu

• Decks
« Risposta #36 il: Novembre 04, 2021, 03:58:36 pm »
RECOVER GLEAMING OVERSEER AND ETERNAL SKYLORD!!! ARE THE STRONGEST!!!

Landale

• Decks
« Risposta #37 il: Novembre 04, 2021, 06:32:44 pm »
10% of the deck is already some form of draw or tutor so I really don't think I need more unless you can name some direct upgrades to what is already present.
Cemetery Recruitment is a better option for recursion than Recover, and while I did run it for a bit I've moved away from non repeatable recursion for the most part. At the moment my only real debate on recursion options is Gisa and Geralf vs Phyrexian Reclamation. Higher upfront cost, cheaper long term, limited to Zombies vs Lower upfront cost, higher long term, can get the few non Zombies as well.
Gleaming Overseer is kinda iffy. Menace is nice but limited to just my tokens, and I've got Graf Harvest in for cheaper and more widespread Menace, while Hexproof is completely pointless on the tokens. People aren't going to waste single target removal on some 2/2 Decayed Zombie, they're going to pop off a board wipe to get them all.
Eternal Skylord is just bad. Flying only for tokens at the same cost as Hordewing Skaab, which does it for every zombie and gets me more cards, and for a higher cost than Geralf, Visionary Stitcher, who again does it for everything.

Loggiu

• Decks
« Risposta #38 il: Novembre 04, 2021, 06:48:25 pm »
Recover wasn't the card. If you put more draw cards in the deck it will be stronger!!! consider that general fall first, or you draw all your zombie, if it's more probably that the tokens have flying and menace (and adding the two zombie lord with amass and drawing one or two Flying/menace to tokens) maybe something remains in play and you can get the table in the mid game when everyone is killing Big Creatures/WinCon!!!!

Loggiu

• Decks
« Risposta #39 il: Novembre 04, 2021, 06:56:17 pm »
Another!!!! You lose against first strike!!! Zombie Manster and Zombie Trailblazer, ehm you like??? And Blood Artist is Stronger than Zulaport Cuttroath.....

Landale

• Decks
« Risposta #40 il: Novembre 04, 2021, 07:17:05 pm »
Drawing alone does not win the game. Unless you can make clear suggestions to that end, 10% is sufficient.
First strike is rarely ever a concern, and double strike only slightly more common. I have little need to defend myself against a nonexistent threat. Zombie Trailblazer is on the Maybeboard already, but that's more of a meta call against an Ashaya deck, being able to automatically kill it with any Zombie for the same reason Blood Moon kills it, than to deal with slipping through.
Blood Artist and Zulaport Cutthroat are similar, but quite different. Blood Artist doesn't care which creatures die, but needs to see three times as much death due to targeting only one person at a time to match Zulaport Cutthroat's output, which will already be quite high due to my own sacrifice effects. Additionally the Cutthroat works with Pyre of Heroes to tutor out Liliana's Devotee (for now), Geralf, Visionary Stitcher (when the set releases), or Poppet Stitcher. Blood Artist can find nothing, so it is a failure in this deck on multiple synergistic levels.

Loggiu

• Decks
« Risposta #41 il: Novembre 04, 2021, 07:52:04 pm »
Ok Nothing....probably I liked too much the Idea of winning with an horde of flying zombie 2/2 decayed in the face of who says it's Impossible, with a Death Knight Arthas Commander Innistrad Version and those cool disruption (That Doesn't Have Sense Without the 2 Eternals :-X)
« Ultima modifica: Novembre 04, 2021, 07:53:44 pm da Loggiu »

Landale

• Decks
« Risposta #42 il: Novembre 04, 2021, 08:30:07 pm »
Flying Zombies are a good idea. That's why I have two things already in there that are easily tutorable that do it. Your suggested creature is simply inferior to them, even Wonder would arguably be a better addition due to the numerous discard and sac effects I have, and you've offered no suggestion for what and why to cut to put it back in.

Anyway, that aside, I made one slight adjustment to the Maybeboard. Wash Away. One blue to counter a commander, foretell, cascade, etc. that can also just cleave into being Cancel definitely warrants consideration.
« Ultima modifica: Novembre 04, 2021, 08:47:52 pm da Landale »

Loggiu

• Decks
« Risposta #43 il: Novembre 05, 2021, 01:26:15 pm »
-1 Vesper Ghoul - 1 Larder Zombie +1 Wash Away +1 A Conterspell with cycling or that draw cards in the earlier game...

Loggiu

• Decks
« Risposta #44 il: Novembre 05, 2021, 01:31:27 pm »
2: Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth in main and zombie master in maybe make more sinergy with the trailblazer.....