deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: [Commander] Keywords tribal deck  (Leído 332 veces)

pericoelpinguin

• Decks
[Commander] Keywords tribal deck
« en: Septiembre 18, 2021, 08:30:44 pm »
https://deckstats.net/decks/175983/2124213-akroma-kamahl-edh

Any suggestions with this new brew i did?
I think this a very fun idea and looks like a very solid deck

Elan Morin Tedronai

• Modern Tribal Combinations!
  • Decks
Re: [Commander] Keywords tribal deck
« Respuesta #1 en: Septiembre 19, 2021, 01:35:08 am »
Apart from the over-budgeted additions like Elder Gargaroth and Avacyn, Angel of Hope, I also think it's solid idea, but I'd advise you to put more lands. With mana value over 6, I think you'll need at least 35 lands. But that's only me, since I play in all my EDH decks 35 lands; I rarely keep more than 8 mana value, albeit the Draconomicon version has higher mana value, still there're plenty of acceleration in my opinion in the defenders. It's my most menacing and powerful EDH deck. Great selection, I'd say about your interpretation, but I'd put more lands and I'd cut the most expensive things if it'd be mine. But it's not, it's yours, still in my opinion you can cut the cost and make it more budget-friendly and put more lands. I prefer precon decks and versions that are more in-budgeted and good-spirited. I love the big cards. Really. That's only keeping me for having them or making them. If it was depending on me to have a 4th EDH deck, I'd make/buy/get gifted with Atraxa, Praetors' Voice, but the Proliferate EHD deck is the most expensive from 2017 edition, and I doubt it'll happen until at least the end of this year. Next year, I hope, will be more fruitful and financially secured. I believe it and then I'll get it, either as present or buy it, but I don't think that with 34 Tribes, 7 mixes and 4 EDH, I'll make new Modern Tribals anytime soon. Oh, I want, I'm always brewing, but my general unexplored interests are into Lorwyn/Shadowmoor: Merfolks, Treefolks, Illusions, Elementals and Faeries, to round up the 50, so any future "moneyladen" order will go into booster boxes and fatpacks from these editions, including Eldraine, Morningtide and Eventide. Next year for sure. I'm a pass, but I'll build for sure and buy some booster boxes as I dreamed a while ago. I know they're the most expensive and rare boxes, but as stated next year'll be financially better, and I'll surely make an order cardinally around the end of this year or beginning of the next.
Regards:
Chavo