deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Big Fat Orzhov - Comments  (Read 625 times)

Comment Bot

Big Fat Orzhov - Comments
« on: June 09, 2013, 07:23:49 am »
This is the comment topic for Big Fat Orzhov.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Big Fat Orzhov.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Wojo

• Decks
Re: Big Fat Orzhov - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 07:23:49 am »
I want to thank you for the idea for the deck. This is a very good looking build. I have been looking into an Orzhov deck for a while, possibly working the Extort mechanic into my Black/Blue hand control deck to give me that extra survivability. However, can I suggest one card for you to work in?

Exquisite Blood. "Whenever your opponents lose life, you gain that much life." It is great in any black deck, but I think in this deck it would truly push the Blood Baron into its full power, and quickly, despite its 5 drop cost. It is merely a suggestion, but I hope it helps!

DarkDobe

• Decks
Re: Big Fat Orzhov - Comments
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 08:53:32 am »
I've already tweaked it a bit - Ultimate price is easily replaced with Murder to deal with multicolor creatures and decks, where Renounce the Guilds doesn't work often enough or reliably enough (though it works fantastically against indestructible/hexproof)