deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Possibility Storm Modern Toptier deck - Comments  (Read 245 times)

Comment Bot

Possibility Storm Modern Toptier deck - Comments
« on: November 25, 2014, 01:27:32 am »
This is the comment topic for Possibility Storm Modern Toptier deck.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Possibility Storm Modern Toptier deck.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Ethanfireb

• Decks
Re: Possibility Storm Modern Toptier deck - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 01:27:32 am »
...No you don't. You could also get rid of the white, it's not really helping.

Ethanfireb

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 01:28:17 am »
storm only works if you had played all of those other cards, but you are just exiling a grape shot to find a grape shot. Just one damage is dealt.

Tzore

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 02:25:02 pm »
It works because when you cast a storm you cast in a single time multiple copy of the card so you exile them all and you search for that many sorcery. Btw i used this deck in a modern tournament where there was a judge lvl1 that said everything was ok. I agree about remove the wwhite but i have to think what to put inside instead. I creatr this deck just 1 week ago so im sure its not perfect. Sorry for english   tzore