deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Dimir - control - pioneer -Please give your opinion and help me improve this deck - Comments  (Lu 134 fois)

schuppius

• Patron
  • Decks
The first thing I'd do is create categories to sort the cards into (lands, removal, card draw/filtering, win conditions, etc.). For Augur of Bolas and Kefnet, the instant & sorcery count in your deck is too low (about 1 in each 3 cards). For Augur, you only have a 71% chance of hitting a card (my personal threshold for important events in my decks is 80%), and for Kefnet, it's 33%. Complete Disregard is definitively inferior to Hero's Downfall, Power Word Kill, Baleful Mastery or Heartless Act. Instead of 4 Languish, I'd try to "mix it up" a bit, meaning I'd take maybe 2 Languish, and 1 of each of two different wrath effects that hit other selections of creatures, so that you have an answer to a broader range of decks. Give https://mtgdecks.net/Pioneer/dimir-control a shot and look at some of the winning decklist to get an idea what the most efficient cards are currently. I really like Murderous Rider, btw., even if it's not much played at the moment.