deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Ashaya, Soul of the Wild  (Read 292 times)

Jaxxrider

• Decks
Ashaya, Soul of the Wild
« on: March 12, 2022, 07:43:52 am »
https://deckstats.net/decks/200377/2470628-mother-nature-s-revenge

Hey! I need some people to look over this deck, I've been wanting to take some stuff out and replace them but I dont want to mess it up too bad! I appreciate any comments

Spinsane

• Decks
Re: Ashaya, Soul of the Wild
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2022, 08:33:20 am »
Here are a few additions you might want to consider?
First off, is there a reason you're not including more Landfall? Some good and cheap options would include Lotus Cobra (a must, imo), Territorial Scythecat, Undergrowth Champion and even Avenger of Zendikar isn't all that expensive I think.

Scryb Ranger and Quirion Ranger are two additions you should definitely try to find: tap a forest to play either, use their ability to return themself to hand and untap the forest, and you can then tap that forest again to replay and repeat as often as you want. You get an infinite number of Landfall triggers and, if your forest has been enchanted with Gift of Paradise or Nature's Embrace, you can even make infinite mana (although I'm not sure what you could use that mana for). Tireless Provisioner could be of use here, since you could use those landfall triggers to generate clues and therefore draw all the cards you need...