deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Wizards pioneer - Comments  (Read 126 times)

Comment Bot

Wizards pioneer - Comments
« on: April 16, 2022, 02:04:23 pm »

Okagachi

• Decks
Re: Wizards pioneer - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2022, 02:04:23 pm »
While the options are a bit more limited than older formats, Pioneer does still offer a few strictly better Shocks to consider, namely Wild Slash and Play with Fire. Wild Slash doesn't help too much, but Play with Fire is always going to be better than Shock. In your case, however, I'd advise Wizard's Lightning. It doesn't work quite as well with Dreadhorde Arcanist, but I think that extra damage will matter more often. If not, Play with Fire is still a better pick than Shock.
The idea seems really nice, I love the idea of stacking multiple Harmonic Prodigy and Naban, Dean of Iteration triggers to kill someone with cheap commons. Panharmonicon is a bit pricey manawise and moneywise, and might be unnecessary overkill, but it works with the general theme.
Unfortunately, because the Modern Horizons cards are Modern-(and other Eternal Formats)-only, it isn't a Pioneer legal deck, though.