deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: suggestions?  (Lida 332 vezes)

ugoprobo

• Decks

Cuadrado

• Decks
Re: suggestions?
« Responder #1 em: Abril 28, 2022, 04:01:25 pm »
I think with Yuriko, you usually want split cards to maximize the damage she can deal, while still having castable spells. Some suggestions would be:

- Commit // Memory (total 10 CMC): decent tempo swing, plus kind of a graveyard hate piece
- Never // Return (total 7 CMC): removal + recurrence
- Discovery // Dispersal (total 7 CMC): card advantage and top of library manipulation

I hope you find this useful!

ApothecaryGeist

• Decks
« Responder #2 em: Abril 28, 2022, 04:45:34 pm »
First off, your're going to want at least 6 pieces of ramp.  And for a deck that is encouraging you to play spells with a high mana value, you'll want more.  Up to 12 would not be unreasonable.  I only see Arcane Signet and the Talisman.  Your lands all make color, so you can get away with cheaper colorless mana rocks - like Sol Ring, Fellwar Stone, Mind Stone, Thought VesselDark Ritual, Solemn Simulacrum, and Dimir Signet are good too.

Any spell that lets you play it for less than the printed mana value can be great in this deck.  Back when I had a Yuriko deck (in my retired decks if you would like to see the deck list), the big three were - Rags // Riches (MV = 11); Curse of the Cabal (MV = 10); Connive // Concoct (MV = 9)
Happy Brewing!
:)

Slyvester12

• Decks
« Responder #3 em: Abril 28, 2022, 05:32:32 pm »
Cards with discount effects like Delve are also great. I run Temporal Trespass and Treasure Cruise in mine. Draco also makes for a fantastic bomb if you can tutor for it, though it's admittedly a dead card without a Scroll Rack or another way to shuffle it back in.
Elves and infect are the best things in Magic.