deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: New Vhal, Candlekeep researcher Cedh Combo deck? thoughts?  (Gelesen 364 mal)

BassMan666

• Decks
New Vhal, Candlekeep researcher Cedh Combo deck? thoughts?
« am: Mai 24, 2022, 11:45:44 Nachmittag »
Vhal, Candlekeep Researcher Cedh Combo

When I saw Vhal, Candlekeep Researcher I thought she was odd but had potential. So I brewed a CEDH deck using her ability with Cultist of the Absolute and Staff of Domination to draw the deck and win with Thassa's oracle.

Here's the deck, if you guys have any thoughts, suggestions, input, I'd love to hear it ;D

Morganator 2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Decks
Re: New Vhal, Candlekeep researcher Cedh Combo deck? thoughts?
« Antwort #1 am: Mai 25, 2022, 01:59:42 Vormittag »
Do the filter cards ever end up being dead cards? Or can you pretty consistently find a good use for them?

BassMan666

• Decks
Re: New Vhal, Candlekeep researcher Cedh Combo deck? thoughts?
« Antwort #2 am: Mai 25, 2022, 03:37:38 Vormittag »
That was also something I was worried about when I first built the deck, gemstone array is probably the worse one and I was considering removing it because it's not really mana efficient.

But the other two doesn't end up being dead cards. Being able to tap vhal and filter that mana to have even one additional mana of any color to cast spells from the hand basically turn vhal into a mana dork like birds of paradise.