deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Kinnan cEDH - Comments  (Lida 305 vezes)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Kinnan cEDH - Comments
« em: Outubro 10, 2022, 05:09:44 am »

AeroTheFallenAngel

• Decks
Re: Kinnan cEDH - Comments
« Responder #1 em: Outubro 10, 2022, 05:09:44 am »
I see the Ulamog but, aside from that, what is your win-con?

RowrosaurausRex

• Decks
« Responder #2 em: Outubro 13, 2022, 04:50:38 am »
The main wincon is Thassa's Oracle. After I draw my deck with Prophet of Distortion or Thrasios, Triton Hero, I play it and win on the spot. If that fails though, I can also use the Tidespout Tyrant / Hullbreaker Horror + Codex Shredder + Sol Ring loop, and mill my opponents.

AeroTheFallenAngel

• Decks
« Responder #3 em: Outubro 13, 2022, 10:22:21 pm »
Interesting. Can you explain that loop?
Also, how does the deck perform in a cEDH setting?

RowrosaurausRex

• Decks
« Responder #4 em: Outubro 13, 2022, 10:45:17 pm »
Steps for the loop:

1. Have Tidespout Tyrant & Codex Shredder on the field
2. Cast Sol Ring (Tidespout triggers)
3. Target Codex Shredder with the Tidespout trigger
4. The trigger resolves; return Codex Shredder to your hand, Sol Ring enters the battlefield
5. Tap Sol Ring, floating 2 colorless mana
6. Spend 1 mana (leaving 1 remaining) to cast Codex Shredder (Tidespout triggers again)
7. Target Sol Ring with the Tidespout trigger
8. The trigger resolves; return Sol Ring to your hand, Codex Shredder enters the battlefield
9. Activate Codex Shredder's first ability, causing an opponent to mill a card
10. Use the remaining 1 mana from step 6 to cast Sol Ring- this brings you back to step 2, where you can continue the loop

This results in an infinite storm count and milling your opponents completely. Let me know if that makes sense! It's a little convoluted, but it gets the job done lol. I typically use this if something goes wrong with Thoracle after I draw my deck.

As for a cEDH setting, I haven't played with it a ton, but it seems to be fairly strong. It's a little clunky at times, and it's definitely missing some key players (Seedborn Muse, Consecrated Sphinx, Nyxbloom Ancient, misc. clones), but it can reliably get an infinite mana combo and find a way to grab stuff out of my deck.
« Última modificação: Outubro 13, 2022, 10:51:18 pm por RowrosaurausRex »