deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Myriad Planeswalkers - Comments  (Gelesen 111 mal)

Comment Bot

• Gast
Myriad Planeswalkers - Comments
« am: März 06, 2023, 06:08:26 Vormittag »

SableMyst

• Decks
Re: Myriad Planeswalkers - Comments
« Antwort #1 am: März 06, 2023, 06:08:26 Vormittag »
Still have to go through and clean it up but the basic structure is here. The idea is to turn Planeswalkers into creatures and attack with them. I wanted to lean into Myriad but there are problems in both execution and number of available cards, so I had to branch out and include other methods. Many cards will likely be cut from this list to streamline execution, even though it will never be all that efficient. This list is mostly a proof of concept and a collection of everything I'm looking at in one place for now, will clean up the list to (hopefully) make a functional deck, no matter how bad it is.

SableMyst

• Decks
Re: Myriad Planeswalkers - Comments
« Antwort #2 am: März 07, 2023, 08:38:18 Vormittag »
Added lands and a bunch more cards. Need to cut some now. It seems like it would run best if I drop a lot of the focus on copying, but that was the initial inspiration for the deck and I think it seems fun, making a bunch of copies of creature planeswalkers and swinging. Not 100% sure where to think out yet. Blue mana is important as it will likely be the main way to consistently turn the walkers into creatures.