deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Oathbreaker] Ob Nixilis visits the Juri Revue - Need help with cuts  (Read 456 times)

ChaoticOrderr

• Chronic Mill Enjoyer. I regularly update my decks.
  • Decks
Ob Nixilis visits the Juri Revue

I am struggling to make the final cuts to my Rakdos Aristocrats Oathbreaker deck. I need to cut out 7 cards but I'm not sure which ones to drop.

Meister_Ente

• Decks
Re: [Oathbreaker] Ob Nixilis visits the Juri Revue - Need help with cuts
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2023, 07:56:30 am »
Doesn't look bad, but in my opinion there are too few cards in the deck that want to be sacrificed and too few that actually sacrifice something.

Also, I'm missing a few cards without which I wouldn't want to play such a deck: Gravecrawler, Mortician Beetle, Rakshasa Gravecaller, Apprentice Necromancer, Carrion Feeder, Gravelighter, Blood for Bones, Doomed Necromancer, Phyrexian Delver...

I like to add creatures like Living Lightning, which keeps bringing Victimize back into my hand, only to be revived by the same card.

It's crucial to re-use cards so you're don't running out of ressources.

ChaoticOrderr

• Chronic Mill Enjoyer. I regularly update my decks.
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2023, 08:08:17 am »
Thanks for the reply, It's my first attempt at a Raktos aristocrats deck. I'll make some changes right away!

Meister_Ente

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2023, 08:41:29 am »
Recycling is key if you're going to destroy your own stuff.

I've never tried sacrifice on commander/Oathbreaker myself because I can't finish my opponent off with two Apprentice Necromancer revivin' one another eight times a turn.

Two cards I forgot: Persistent Specimen and Clattering Augur. Skeletons are a good sacrifice because they can fix up themselv right after :) But you should sacrifice them using Ashnod's Altar 'cause they're a bit pricey...