deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Xenagos, God of Revels - Comments  (Lida 143 vezes)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Xenagos, God of Revels - Comments
« em: Julho 06, 2023, 08:41:22 pm »

nasenschleimhaut

• Decks
Re: Xenagos, God of Revels - Comments
« Responder #1 em: Julho 06, 2023, 08:41:22 pm »
Nice list! Two questions: why do you chose Mana dorks over land ramp?
And you do seem to run few beaters, do you consistently draw into them?

MrHaZe

• Decks
Re: Xenagos, God of Revels - Comments
« Responder #2 em: Julho 11, 2023, 12:57:35 am »
Nice list! Two questions: why do you chose Mana dorks over land ramp?
And you do seem to run few beaters, do you consistently draw into them?

I play the mana Dorks for a few reasons. At worst they're mid-late game blockers. They also synergize with Guardian Project, The Great Henge, Beast Whisperer, Soul of the Harvest basically paying 1 or 2 to draw a new card while getting new cards. If I can just attack with em later on they can get cards off of Toski and Orphan Frostfang as well.

Then the fact that 6 of the 8 cost 1 means I have a higher probability of hitting a T1 ramp drop (6 dorks plus Sol Ring and Mana Crypt), Bloom Tender for 1G usually taps for GR and Sanctum Weaver will usually at least tap for 2 (G or R), but usually more. The 2 1G dorks on top of the 5 land fetch and Arcane Signet and Thought Vessal also give me a higher probability to get 1 (if not 2) out T2. I can now get Xanagos out T3 if I want to.

The Dorks also get big when Kamahl is on the board as well.

As far as beaters, Idk, I think I have enough, but I also rely on really just having 1 and then getting a burst draw card to really drive my deck forward in the mid game, I haven't really played it much lately but I have been thinking about making changes to it. I usually do play testing on Tabletop Simulator before I do it in real life so I can see what does and doesn't work and get a rough idea on how to change.