deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Aragorn  (Leído 170 veces)

Raxan998

• Decks
Aragorn
« en: Septiembre 04, 2023, 07:39:44 am »
Aragorn

feedback is appreciated

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: Aragorn
« Respuesta #1 en: Septiembre 04, 2023, 04:09:48 pm »
I made a budget deck of this commander using a Monarch/Goad theme.  I came to a few realizations about Aragon. First my opponents always like trying to take the Monarch from me. It is card draw and to be expected. 2nd using Aragon is great especially when attacking and being the Monarch. Making your army completely unblockable is definitely a bonus. However keeping the Monarch while using Aragon's ability isn't always an easy task. Your deck looks like it needs more Monarch which there are 32 cards that are tied to being or getting you the Monarch. https://scryfall.com/search?as=grid&order=name&q=oracle%3Amonarch+commander%3AWUR+%28game%3Apaper%29

Then I am planning on switching into extra combat steps like Combat Celebrant, Port Razor, Aurelia, the Warleader, Bloodthirster, and Karlach, Fury of Avernus. Because while Aragon can give unblockable but he only does 4 commander damage with lifelink. So extra combat steps helps increase the commander damage along with more life.
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me