deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: [Standard] Hydra  (Lu 288 fois)

Zilander

• Decks
[Standard] Hydra
« le: Novembre 15, 2023, 05:49:43 am »
Hydra

I'm new to magic and with the new set release introducing branching evolution to standard I thought this might be hydra's chance to be a viable option. This is what I have so far not sure if it's realistic, but I thought that tribute to the world tree and branching evolution had great synergies. Looking forward to any input.

paulusdeboself

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Hydra
« Réponse #1 le: Novembre 16, 2023, 11:30:56 am »
I don't think that cards from the commander decks that are not in the main set are standaard legal. Scryfall.com has It marked as not legal. You can check by searching cards on that site.

Most of the hydra's are not standard legal as wel. If you use the Advanced Search methode you can search for all hydra's that are legal in standard. Maybe you can make it an Explorer or Historic deck.

And for a +1/+1 counter deck in standard you can look at Simic for all kinds of proliferate and ozolith, the shattered spire. I have one andit'sgood enough for reaching gold on the ladder in Arena (bo1).
« Modifié: Novembre 16, 2023, 11:36:35 am par paulusdeboself »