deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Is Mr. House himself actually good? (trying to understand the next Mardu build)  (Read 672 times)

Jesterskull

• Decks
https://deckstats.net/decks/114065/3298807-the-house-always-wins-mardu-di#show__spoiler

Mr. House, President and CEO

I get how he increases the things you can do with Dice Cards (upping the value) and how Dice 20 cards combo with him.

But is the extra 3/3 token and treasures token generation going to win games and or protect himself.

In Edh where stuff is getting tougher and tougher...

Or will he just crumble anyway by turn 10?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 09:34:26 pm by Jesterskull »

Fuzzy2Wasy

• Decks
I can't remember the last time I played an edh game with a pod of 4 that went 10 turns, so if that is your concern, I would suggest you might need to find some alternate win cons.  Looking at this deck, it seems like the only way you really have to win is by damage/combat. 

If it were me, I would take out some of the "smaller" dice roll options, to add more things that can actually win you the game, such as Marionette Master, Strixhaven Stadium, Halo Fountain, Mayhem Devil, Ingenious Artillerist, Disciple of the Vault
Also, some big swing type cards that you will (should) have an excess of mana from treasures to cast like Inkshield, Blood for the Blood God!, Ruinous Ultimatum, Jeska's Will, Torment of Hailfire, and Exsanguinate

Jesterskull

• Decks
This is the Avg deck from Edhrec. (though I just made it a bit fancier.)

So I will keep that in mind.

Currently waiting on the full set to be spoiled, because you know there will be something else.