deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: DCI deck lists  (Read 4188 times)

AeroSigma

• Decks
DCI deck lists
« on: July 04, 2013, 07:47:05 pm »
I love the new feature to print out a DCI deck list of the deck!  I've been thinking about the easiest way to get my electronic copy on deckstats.net to a properly formated deck list, and this is much better than I could have hoped.  Thanks error!

Nils

• Decks
Re: DCI deck lists
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 01:33:06 pm »
Glad you like it! :)

HavoCentral

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 10:10:22 am »
Is there, or can there be a way to add profile information like your name and DCI number so it auto fills that in as well?

Adelnikov

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 10:15:48 pm »
I got an error message: Error: Your deck contains too many cards! Please remove some cards and try again when i try to sort my EDH deck.

Is it normal ? Who many cards is the limitation ?

Best regards.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 02:06:50 pm »
HavoCentral: I will try to add this soon!

Adelnikov: How many cards does your deck contain? This should not happen for normal deck lists (60 cards), but only if the deck contains so many cards that they would not fit onto the form anymore.

Adelnikov

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 03:49:34 am »
Thanks for your return. I've tried with my EDH deck (100 cards).

http://deckstats.net/decks/9490/53239-oloro-the-controler

But i still had the same error message. Does i do something wrong ?

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2014, 03:17:05 pm »
The deck sheet only has space for approximately 40 different cards unfortunately. I could have a look if we can have it automatically add a second page if you have more cards than that, but until then your only option is unfortunately to make two separate deck lists with 40 cards each and print them individually. Sorry!

GrimNotepad

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2014, 12:35:49 am »
I just found the option in Deck Tools to download as DCI list and i want to say thank you first off for this option, makes going to events so much easier.

wanted to know if there is a way to have it seperate into the groupings used by default (Lands, Creatures, Spells) as someone who has had to deckcheck Kiki-Pod decks at a modern event, any and all quick-organization of the deck list is very helpful

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2014, 10:44:17 pm »
HavoCentral: As you might have seen already this has now been added. :)

GrimNotepad: I have recently a "do not sort" option to the Deck Sheet dialog. This will keep the cards in the order they are in the original deck list.

Mazirr14

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2014, 07:38:36 am »
So when is the printing feature to fix EDH/Commander deck printing? I just made my Sliver EDH  and wanted to print it out but then found out I can't cause "I have to many cards"

And If anyone would like to look at my deck, here it is. There is a few things I want to change so constructive criticism is welcome.
http://deckstats.net/decks/18180/105784-silver-edh?saved=1&lng=en
Mazirr

Ebithrill

• Decks
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2014, 02:28:28 pm »
noticed that some cards are missing from 2015 core set and just wanted to report it.

i know that "turn to frog" and "illusionary angel" are missing from the data base

i also know that "jalira, master polymorphist" has a slightly more expensive copy called "jallax, master polymorphist".

might be more cards missing and cards that have duplicates but these are those that i know of, hope this was helpfull:)

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2014, 01:19:38 pm »
Mazirr14: This is unfortunately a bit more complicated than I hoped, but I am looking into this. I did just improve the normal "print view" of the deck page though, maybe that helps a bit at least? Or do you need the DCI list?

Ebithrill: Thanks for the report! I have just taken a look at this:
- Turn to Frog exists as far as I can tell
- The angel should be called "Illusory Angel", not "illusionary" according to the Gatherer.
- The Jallax card was indeed an error, presumably from a mistake in the MTGS spoiler. I have now removed this.

Please let me know if you find anything else! :)

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2014, 07:31:41 pm »
Mazirr14: Actually, forget what I said - you can now print DCI deck lists for decks of any size! :) If you have more than 42 different cards, it will automatically add a second page for you and continue the deck list on there.

marglebargle

• Decks
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2014, 05:21:17 am »
I could be on the wrong thread, but I tried to print some proxies out from the recently released 2015 (mainly Nissa, Worldwaker; Garruk, Apex Predator; Stain the Mind, and Hornet Nest) and unfortunately the images aren't up yet.  Any idea when I'll be able to print them out?

Other than that, you have a terrific site.  Sorry about the complaint!

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2014, 08:48:11 pm »
Oops, sorry about that! This should resolve itself in the next few days, but until then you should be able to fix this by going to the proxy page (URL ending in ?proxies=1) and then adding &nocache=1 to the end of that URL, so that it ends in "?proxies=1&nocache=1". Please let me know whether this works for you, if it doesn't I'll have to take another look.