deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Raining Blood - Comments  (Lida 427 vezes)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Raining Blood - Comments
« em: Janeiro 31, 2015, 05:35:35 pm »
This is the comment topic for Raining Blood.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Raining Blood.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Granuble

• Decks
Re: Raining Blood - Comments
« Responder #1 em: Janeiro 31, 2015, 05:35:35 pm »
i might add in shivan reef just so that you can have both colours open on your first turn
also maybe winter flame lets you get around blockers easier but it might be too high of a drop

FGangel

• i smell like teenspirit
  • Decks
« Responder #2 em: Fevereiro 01, 2015, 08:18:50 pm »
i heard that brainstorm is been banned.... is that right?

Xenovius

• Tailoring overly priced commander decks...
  • Decks
« Responder #3 em: Fevereiro 02, 2015, 04:22:28 pm »
FGangel: From what I know it is only restricted in vintage. Otherwise, it is legal in all format. Look: https://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Printings.aspx?multiverseid=2497

Granuble: Appreciate the thought, but considering the fact that my mana distribution in lands perfectly matches the cost of my cards and the fact I have 8 split creatures I can pull out in the first turn. I don't think I need the split land. I actually don't like those that much, unless I play a really unbalance 2 colors deck, 3 or more. I once throught about replacing the vapor snags by Blustersquall in fact. For one, it taps a creature and it has overload for 4, but the winter flames cost too much for what it does in my opinion. I rather have a lot of low converted cost spells to buff my creatures and trigger the effects.