deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Deck Classifications  (Lu 1412 fois)

falconblade123

• Decks
Deck Classifications
« le: Mars 12, 2015, 04:36:18 am »
Recently I built a deck called the Artifact Anti-Loss deck. It was classified at the bottom of the page as legacy. If you don't know what I'm talking about, at the bottom of the page next to the deck's price is the deck format, (standard, modern, extended, legacy, etc.) However, I looked up the sets allowed in the modern format and saw that every card in my deck was modern, but low and behold the deck was classified as legacy! Do any of you know why this is? ???
I like Magic. Modern is the best format. Restore Balance is the best deck in Modern.

God Bless The USA

Nils

• Decks
Re: Deck Classifications
« Réponse #1 le: Mars 12, 2015, 01:11:48 pm »
Can you post a link to your deck? It is possible that one of the cards is wrongly classified as Legacy, when it should be Modern.

falconblade123

• Decks
« Réponse #2 le: Mars 12, 2015, 10:08:47 pm »
I like Magic. Modern is the best format. Restore Balance is the best deck in Modern.

God Bless The USA

Exhorresco

• Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Mars 13, 2015, 04:34:30 pm »
Could be your side deck conflicting with something

Nils

• Decks
« Réponse #4 le: Mars 13, 2015, 07:57:41 pm »
It looks like you are playing some cards that are banned in Modern, such as Ancient Den.

Here is the list of bannings in Modern: https://magic.wizards.com/en/gameinfo/gameplay/formats/bannedrestricted

falconblade123

• Decks
« Réponse #5 le: Mars 13, 2015, 10:13:00 pm »
Thanks! I'll just go fix that and everything will be in order.  :)

God Bless The USA