deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: 5 color dragons - Comments  (Read 282 times)

Comment Bot

5 color dragons - Comments
« on: May 09, 2015, 02:18:56 am »
This is the comment topic for 5 color dragons.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für 5 color dragons.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

connorlav

• Decks
Re: 5 color dragons - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 02:18:57 am »
please submit a commit o ways to benfit my dck

connorlav

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 02:19:09 am »
deck*

mrapple65

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 08:51:14 pm »
No offense, but his deck is really sketchy looking. Try picking up some three color lands. I know your budget is tight, but those lands are pretty cheap and could help the consistency of your deck. Also, if you find a way to raise your budget to ten dollars, there are ten dollar blue and blue white combo decks that can be built. They both have only one c\main combo, but they're cheap, consistent, and can win by turn four. Just a suggestion.

connorlav

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2015, 05:22:19 am »
ty I don't have this deck anymore I saved my money and got a red agro deck of 20 dollors (still cant spell for crap lol) BUT AGAIN ty