deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: First try at Commander (Nivet-Mizzet, Dracogenius) - Comments  (Letto 433 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
This is the comment topic for First try at Commander (Nivet-Mizzet, Dracogenius).

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für First try at Commander (Nivet-Mizzet, Dracogenius).

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Ped0ba3r

• Decks
Re: First try at Commander (Nivet-Mizzet, Dracogenius) - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Marzo 19, 2017, 02:36:14 am »
hey there. looks solid to me ;) could add some cards here and there, but deck is fine. Before i start recommending cards etc. you've to tell me whether its a budget deck or not?  :)

greets

Losty

• Colors are more than just a reflection of light.
  • Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Marzo 19, 2017, 10:09:59 pm »
Hi!
The deck is yes, under a budget.. that's why you see slapped a lot of basic lands (other than the fact that I don't know which better lands could work in the commander format).  Currently going through college I need to watch my wallet a little bit, however I'm willing to go up to $200.00 if need be, I'll take any kind of suggestions or comments to help me get started!

Ped0ba3r

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Marzo 22, 2017, 09:25:12 pm »
aight, added u to friendlist. can do things in priv. chat etc. makes things easier for me^^