deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Infinite combat Zoo - Comments  (Letto 297 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
Infinite combat Zoo - Comments
« il: Luglio 14, 2015, 08:12:42 pm »
This is the comment topic for Infinite combat Zoo.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Infinite combat Zoo.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Patrulla

• Decks
Re: Infinite combat Zoo - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Luglio 14, 2015, 08:12:42 pm »
Nice deck. Sadly it doesn't go infinite with Brimaz, since Brimaz's tokens don't have haste :(

Having Splinter Twin or Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker would do the trick too, since all creatures you control get untapped whetered they attacked or not. Rakka Mar also works at the expense of one red  mana per attack... Or anything that grants haste really, like  Hammer of Purphoros or Fires of Yavimaya (although fires is not in modern)

Regards
Patrulla

• Decks
Re: Infinite combat Zoo - Comments
« Risposta #2 il: Luglio 15, 2015, 08:53:23 pm »
Thanks! :D I'll correct my mistake.
Kiki-jiki or splinter twin would add too many other factors for the combo to go off. (I don't like combo-centric, its too easy to predict and disrupt)
I used to think the card fervor would be nice, but i think ultimately I'll remove brimaz, run 4of rabblemaster and put in something else.