deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: The mighty ELVES! - Comments  (Read 590 times)

Comment Bot

The mighty ELVES! - Comments
« on: September 01, 2015, 03:40:09 pm »
This is the comment topic for The mighty ELVES!.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für The mighty ELVES!.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
Re: The mighty ELVES! - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 03:40:10 pm »
how about swaping Pendelhaven for Oran-Rief, the Vastwood?  Also Cloudstone Curio would give you a infinite loop:)

best wishes-

Nochess

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 04:18:23 pm »
Since Pendelhaven has no backdraw I'd rather swap a forest for Oran-Rief
I need the lands in this deck only in the first 2 turns but I need them to enter the battlefield untapped
Also most of the time this deck strikes with endless tokens so it doesn't matter if their 1/1 or 2/2 anyways

Cloudstone Curio ist a great card that I have not seen in a while but I think it's easier to search for a Wirewood Symbiote than to set up a combo with  Cloudstone Curio since the Symbiote untapps a creature

anyways
thanks for sharing your ideas! :)

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 11:25:17 pm »
Cloudstone Curio, Heritage Druid, and Nettle Sentinel are all you need for a infinite loop of playing all the elves in your deck. 
round 3 and its on especially easy with a Elvish Archdruid or (Priest of Titania).  Then you can throw in a Nissa Revane and glimpse of nature gain all the life you could ask for and possibly mill yourself to death if you choose to:)

Im not a fan of Wirewood Symbiote  because hes not a elf.

I hate elfs because of this mostly:)

play on my friend! You have a great deck here.

Nochess

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 04:49:29 pm »
Wirewood Symbiote has the great benifite that he's a creature so I can search for him with Green Sun's Zenith and Worldly Tutor.
Also his ability to untap a creature allows me to go infinite with just him, a lanowar elf and another 1 CMC creature
add an Essence Warden: endless life
add an Wirewood Hivemaster: endless tokens
(I thought about throwing in Concordant Crossroads (or Shaman of the Pack) so my opponents don't get the chance to save themselves with a board wipe)
Priest of Titania is a beast with Wirewood Symbiote. Never was it easier to get endless mana.
I like Priest of Titania more than Elvish Archdruid because of her lower costs. With a turn 2 drop like her the combo kicks in in turn 3 easily.
throw in Elvish Visionary in and we have all the cards the deck can offer.
All of this cards are creatures so we can get them through Green Sun's Zenith and/or Worldly Tutor
It's even possible to get endless life in turn 2

Well I get why you hate them. I just startet playing elfs and I'm still surprised where it went so fast

Thanks again! :)