deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Favorite 2 or 3 Card Combos  (Read 2128 times)

NathanJ

• Decks
Re: Favorite 2 or 3 Card Combos
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2016, 01:30:42 am »
I'm a simple man. I like to combine a Managorger Hydra and/or a Sunscorch Regent alongside at least one Enduring Scalelord. I also like the combination of a Cunning Breezedancer with Great Teacher's Decree. Also, a Ruthless Deathfang alongside From Beyond and a Zulaport Cutthroat or two. Just some of my most favored combos that I play.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 10:42:23 am by NathanJ »

angorashi

• Decks
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2016, 08:20:11 am »
I'm much enjoying the synergy between sin prodder and vampiric link, rakdos, lord of riots, etc. Not only are you taking damage if you discard a nonland card(lands are dead draws past 5lands in the deck I play and worth skipping), I'm potentially gaining life/enabling a pre-combat Rakdos- or flat out making creatures cheaper/practically free if rakdos happens to be out already.

Sarkhan the Mad -2 works excellently with Hell's Thunder and Flamewake Phoenix, as well as any slumbering dragons who aren't pulling their weight :)

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2016, 08:31:38 am »
  Try running rakdos, lord of riots in a madness deck with fiery temper, lightning axe and alms of the vein. His Effect will let you play some really big creatures pretty fast.

angorashi

• Decks
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2016, 08:54:27 am »
I'm sure I'll be giving it a shot soon Moto, I've been enjoying my experiments with BR lately haha :)

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2016, 03:50:30 pm »
  @angorashi, that's good to hear. Also the new SOI has some good synergies when it comes to B/R burn damage and destruction spells. Even adding blazing hellhound ( from origins) would be a good investment if used right.

skeri

• Do something that scares you.
  • Decks
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2016, 03:43:29 pm »
My current favorite combo is Indulgent Aristocrat and Malevolent Whispers. Take the opponent's creature away, slap them with it, and then sac it before your turn is up. It costs 6 mana to pull that move and it's not a win move but it is frustrating for your opponent and gives your vampires a buff. I've run Act of Treason instead as well, but the madness cost on Malevolent Whispers pairs really well with Call the Bloodline. If you have the mana you can use Indulgent Aristocrat, Malevolent Whispers, and Call the Bloodline all together which is pretty sweet.

I also really like Liliana's Indignation with Diregraf Colossus and Sanitarium Skeleton in my zombie deck.
Time is precious, waste it wisely.

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2016, 05:25:56 pm »
I Like Presence of Gond + Intruder alarm. Infinite 1/1 elves.  :o Check out my U/G elf deck. Also with an Elvish Archdruid or an Elvish Mystic you got yourself infinite Mana as well. Good topic.

What works much faster without the help of a third cardl, is Presence of Gond or Elemental Mastery with either Midnight Guard ot Sunstrike Legionnaire
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 05:15:35 am by robort »
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2016, 05:26:22 pm »
   A good combo you can't go wrong with is creeping dread and sanitarium skeleton. You're forcing the opponent to discard every turn and all you have to do is pay three mana to keep it returning back to your hand.