deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: [Casual] Jeskai Mantis Rider  (Leído 341 veces)

nanugric

• Decks
[Casual] Jeskai Mantis Rider
« en: Junio 11, 2016, 03:57:50 am »

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Casual] Jeskai Mantis Rider
« Respuesta #1 en: Junio 11, 2016, 06:33:08 am »
   fact or fiction and steam augury I'd recommend taking out. It gives the opponent too much control over your own deck. When you remove those I'd suggest adding some cards that'll give your creatures first strike (such as sure strike). This will help them survive longer in battle.

nanugric

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Junio 11, 2016, 02:05:13 pm »
Thanks!!! I'll analyze your suggestion... I'm willing to Stormchaser Mage and Shu Yun, the silent tempest...

Regarding fact or fiction, you do have a point but it is a great way of providing the card that I'm looking for.... Thanks again much appreciate!!!

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Junio 11, 2016, 06:01:17 pm »
  If getting what you need faster is important you could always add spells that let you scry instead. For example, having augury owl, calculated dismissal, dissolve, foresee, and even lost in a labyrinth are all good ways to still interact with your opponent and gain card advantage even while in combat. As for the creatures you brought up I'd recommend the stormchaser mage instead. He costs less, can fly, has a good body, and will grow in strength AS you play your low drops spells that make you scry. What are your thoughts so far?