deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Manchantments  (Read 239 times)

Djlove21

• Decks
[Standard] Manchantments
« on: September 01, 2016, 07:54:46 am »
Manchantments

The whole deck is to use Starfield of Nyx with massive control Enchantments. Then once at five enchantments you can hit your opponent with all those big enchantments. Maybe a few angels as well. It's a fun deck I built outta nowhere, so give it a shot it's really funny when your opponent thinks you're playing bant Company then have a big WTF look after you win due to Manchantments.

KouriNick

• So Say We All
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Manchantments
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 06:14:41 pm »
Neat Deck!

Lunar Force seems insanely powerful here alongside Starfield of Nyx. It pretty much guarantees that the first spell they cast each turn will be countered. Seems good enough to make Lunar Force a 3 or 4 of.

Tamiyo, Field Researcher could be nice alongside oath of Jace, and as a means of getting card advantage / slowing down your opponent. Oath of Nissa could make Tamiyo easier to cast and lets you dig for mana or Tamiyo. Just something to think about.

Good luck :)
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Djlove21

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Manchantments
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 12:12:24 am »
Thank you so much for the suggestions and tips for the deck. The list is mainly what i have at the moment but the oath of nissa is a must have especially with Tamiyo. Also the lunar Force i was thinking of that as a side board just in case you're getting comboed out but the bane of this deck is Aggro(white Wienies). So had to do with what i had. ;D :D