deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: [Legacy] Elf Green and Black deck  (Lu 491 fois)

keckhoff

• Decks
[Legacy] Elf Green and Black deck
« le: Septembre 02, 2016, 10:12:44 pm »
Elf Green and Black deck

Mean deck meant to control while building. Graveyard hate and land destruction and discard and destruction of pesky creatures/enchantments/artifacts.

Warden of Silence

• Weeb, comic nerd, theater geek, also hella cute
  • Decks
Re: [Legacy] Elf Green and Black deck
« Réponse #1 le: Septembre 03, 2016, 04:55:41 am »
Hello.

So because you are running Black and specifically mentioned Graveyard hate, I think you should add Deathrite Shaman. It is a great card in all stages of the game with three wonderful and cheep abilities. I think you should absolutely add it.

Another card that seems nice is Shaman of the Pack. It's not a huge mana investment, and depending on the number of Elves you have, can do some serious damage.

Glimpse of Nature excellent in this deck. Being able to draw a card every time you play a creature (with all that mana, it shouldn't be hard) is amazing. Green Sun's Zenith is another amazing card. With most Elves costing little mana, the ability to find an Elf can putting in on the board is fantastic.

These cards (especially Glimpse of Nature) will be more costly than most of the cards in your deck, so that might be an issue. However, should you be able to afford them, I highly suggest playing them.
Symmetrical effects are fair.

keckhoff

• Decks
Re: Elf Green and Black deck - Comments
« Réponse #2 le: Septembre 04, 2016, 06:10:50 pm »
I changed it to damage the enemy unexpectedly with shaman of the pack. I added a first strike elf in there to be a good blocker. I thought about green sun's zenith but it's banned in modern and I felt it was too OP. I might add it if I think I need to.

The Legacy

• The Legacy
  • Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Septembre 04, 2016, 09:33:42 pm »
if its about modern don't post it as legacy  :-\
Facebook: facebook.com/neoslegacy
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7NV4hSEjRkH2EPXh2r3KBg?

keckhoff

• Decks
« Réponse #4 le: Septembre 04, 2016, 10:09:50 pm »
Well I am playing legacy. I guess I just feel bad if I play too cheap. I suppose I should get over that.

keckhoff

• Decks
« Réponse #5 le: Septembre 04, 2016, 11:18:13 pm »
So I also added a draw card to help me get more creatures out fast.

keckhoff

• Decks
« Réponse #6 le: Septembre 06, 2016, 08:30:31 pm »
I made it stronger by adding an artifact and vernal bloom helps in case they kill my mana producers.