deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: GB - Comments  (Letto 300 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
GB - Comments
« il: Maggio 16, 2017, 07:28:52 pm »
GB

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Sarlrm

• Decks
Re: GB - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Maggio 16, 2017, 07:28:55 pm »
So I just made a very similar deck and found the card Emrakul's Evangel to be very useful. I happened to have two copies so I tossed it in to try it out and in one match I had about 20 scarabs and snakes that I cashed in for 20 3/2's and swung with. Just a suggestion, it was pretty fun.

albefranks1

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Maggio 17, 2017, 04:32:03 pm »
 Emrakul's Evangel!!! Sweet tech bro

alienbushman

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Maggio 17, 2017, 10:57:42 pm »
I made a pretty similar budget version of this deck and i have a few notes, Id put in 4 disposes in the sideboard for aetherworks marble , also since you aren't playing zombies, Defiant Greatmaw can work better than plague beltcher if you have trouble removing counters quickly, it also allows you to drop copies of exemplar of strength and chandler initiate if you want a more mid-range deck, soulstinger is great for comboing with nest of scarabs, like if you play soulstinger and chandler initiate and dropping all the counters on soulstinger, you can nerf a powerful creature and get 10 more scarabs, also consider grasping dunes (you seem pretty set with land, so it can help landing you another snake or scarab for later game when you are set with mana. Also I am not sure what type of thing you are planning against, but you may want to switch heroic intervention for Destined // Lead (It can save one creature and creates a win condition )

albefranks1

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Maggio 19, 2017, 03:47:01 pm »
I like all your ideas!

Only reason i run Belcher over Maw is for pure aggro. the Menace has closed games for me. Was running Stinger but at 4 mana believe it or not it was too slow at times, hence the Second Harvest on their end turn :)

Going to try to Emrakul Evangel's for FNM tonight. See if tripling my power will do something.
Tried grasping dunes originally was getting stuck on colorless mana to often to early in the game where you want Hapatra on turn 2 or Mummy on 1
Sideboard
Heroic intervention is for board wipes and Ulamog coming in and removing token producers. It saved my board twice last week against Marvel.

I have played vision of brutality on Ulamogs, Torrential Gearhulks, Etc all the too big to handle critters.  Bonds of mortality is to fatal Push Gideon and Kill Ulamog with death touch, Prowling S is for control decks and Prey upon is for Rhonas. Stinging shot is for HOK and Avacyn. Manglehorn for Mardu, Marvel, any artifact centric deck etc. Clip wings for Westvale Abbey in zombies.
« Ultima modifica: Maggio 19, 2017, 04:01:15 pm da albefranks1 »