deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Problem with my collection saving cards  (Read 667 times)

UakariCalvus85

• Decks
Problem with my collection saving cards
« on: February 04, 2018, 01:14:41 pm »
Hi,
 I noticed today that the last few update to my collection were lost or not saved by the site even if it said "succesfully saved" when i did them. Some cards are missing and now I have to check all my collection again for the cards that are not been saved. That is a true pain in the ass to do because there are a lot of cards!
I hope that this time the collection will be saved correctly. I don't know if this happened to other people too. If some one noticed too let me know, so I will not feel alone...

Nils

• Decks
Re: Problem with my collection saving cards
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 01:21:11 pm »
I'm sorry to hear that, that's definitely not supposed to happen! Can you tell whether it just didn't save your changes at all, or whether it did save some of your changes but others are missing?

Is it always the same cards that are missing or is it random?

Does it tell you the correct amount after saving? It should say something like "Your collection has been saved! (123 cards)".

UakariCalvus85

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 09:56:00 pm »
I don't know exactly how much time passed but it seems it forgot the last few months of saving. It works fine now to me. It's like after the recent problems with the site it uploaded the last backup version of few month ago.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 10:13:04 pm »
That's very strange! I haven't made any changes that could have "restored" an old version of your collection. Are you sure that is what happened? And what do you mean by "recent problems with the site"?

Nevertheless, I have just applied a few improvements to our collection manager that I have been working on over the last few weeks. Saving your collection should now be a lot faster, and it will also make an automatic backup of your changes ever few minutes. So even if saving the collection failed, you can still recover your changes and try saving them again!

UakariCalvus85

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 09:16:32 pm »
Ok thanks, maybe it was a problem only for me. I recently had problem accessing the site but at this point I think it was something related to my computer and not the site itself. Thanks for the assistance.