deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Double Infinite Combo (Blue Artifacts) - Comments  (Read 184 times)

Comment Bot

Double Infinite Combo (Blue Artifacts) - Comments
« on: May 02, 2018, 03:58:45 am »
Double Infinite Combo (Blue Artifacts)

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

eldawe

• I enjoy brewing decks and playing Magic
  • Decks
Re: Double Infinite Combo (Blue Artifacts) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 03:58:51 am »
Being mono blue it might be better running Secrets of the Golden City over Divination, with all the artifact setup there is a good chance to have ascend.

Maybe consider dropping Aetherflux Reservoir, with 4 Trophy Mage you should have plenty of ways to tutor up a Bontu's Monument.

I feel Blink of an Eye would fit well in this deck, able to cast it for 2 or 4 it fits nicely with all of the three drops.
Being able to target all non land permanents also makes it more versatile and even able to save one of your artifacts in a pinch.

I would suggest some copies of Negate in the sideboard for control matchups.

Some other considerations:
Naban, Dean of Iteration - works well with Trophy Mage and Naru Meha, Master Wizard. Bontu's Monument triggers twice for some more life gain. Also works well with the unsummon effects you have.
Glint-Nest Crane - assuming 16 artifacts in the deck gives it around 72% chance of success.