deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: [Casual] Novice decks: Cats vs Rats  (Letto 292 volte)

gunslinger2

• Decks
[Casual] Novice decks: Cats vs Rats
« il: Ottobre 23, 2018, 04:30:40 pm »
Hi. I've thought about a simple fun duel decks for introducing novice players to magic. Requirements were - cheap, fun to play, simple but with a potential for variable gameplay, and of course balanced. This is what i came up with.

Deck: cats vs rats (cats)

Deck: cats vs rats (rats)

So... Are they sufficiently balanced? Any suggestions or comments?

LordDarkura

• Decks
Re: [Casual] Novice decks: Cats vs Rats
« Risposta #1 il: Ottobre 23, 2018, 07:31:56 pm »
The cat deck looks a bit stronger, with lots of synergies and the Hungry Lynx acting as a complete shutdown against the rats. I would recommend cutting the Hungry Lynx and maybe one or two Ajani's Pridemate's, but that's just my two cents.

gunslinger2

• Decks
Re: [Casual] Novice decks: Cats vs Rats
« Risposta #2 il: Ottobre 23, 2018, 08:05:07 pm »
The cat deck looks a bit stronger, with lots of synergies and the Hungry Lynx acting as a complete shutdown against the rats. I would recommend cutting the Hungry Lynx and maybe one or two Ajani's Pridemate's, but that's just my two cents.

Thank you for your input.
I agree, 4 hungry lynx was a bit much - opponent wouldnt be able to get rid of them all. Also, yeah, a lot of lifelink in there... I think this version is better.