deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: You arcbound to lose.. Please, general help and feedback  (Read 389 times)

Cbuck21

• Decks
You arcbound to lose.. Please, general help and feedback
« on: December 16, 2020, 09:31:20 am »
You arcbound to lose..

Please, any feedback is welcome. Basically the goal is to get modular creatures out, utilizing Corpsejack Menace to double (will be getting doubling season soon) +1 counters, use The Ozolith while sacrificing creatures with +1 counters to keep the counters on the board with Reyhan and doubling each step of the way, use Silas Renn to bring the modular creatures back from the Graveyard, maybe even buff Silas Renn and use his death touch to keep hitting the combat damage along with some evasion or cards that give trample to help get that combat damage.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 09:40:07 am by Cbuck21 »

crimsonking

• Decks
Re: You arcbound to lose.. Please, general help and feedback
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2020, 08:22:25 pm »
There is a new arcbound dude that tutors for other constructs!

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2020, 08:37:48 pm »
I built Reyhan / Silas Renn awhile ago, it's pretty fun: https://deckstats.net/decks/120669/1433852-reyhan-last-of-the-abzan-silas/en

Your list honestly looks solid, not much to say. Mine is a bit outdated, but maybe I included some cards you didn't think about and might want to include.

Yup, you're thinking of Scrapyard Recombiner.

Cbuck21

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2020, 05:00:48 am »
I built Reyhan / Silas Renn awhile ago, it's pretty fun: https://deckstats.net/decks/120669/1433852-reyhan-last-of-the-abzan-silas/en

Your list honestly looks solid, not much to say. Mine is a bit outdated, but maybe I included some cards you didn't think about and might want to include.

Yup, you're thinking of Scrapyard Recombiner.

How did it play for you? I like your list a lit lot, did you find 3 sac outlets to be sufficient?

WizardSpartan

• Red_Wyrm's boo
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2020, 10:57:24 pm »
How did it play for you? I like your list a lit lot, did you find 3 sac outlets to be sufficient?
I mainly linked it just to give you some ideas for inclusions (I didn't actually playtest it that much), but more sac outlets would probably be good. Glad you like it, though!