deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Camarilla  (Read 449 times)

Asura

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] Camarilla
« on: January 10, 2021, 11:36:26 pm »
"I need never remember my past associates, my victims, my mistakes. Innistrad preserves them all for me."
Sorin Markov

Marshstepper78

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Camarilla
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 10:50:39 pm »
Upvoting because White-Wolf and the World of Darkness are amazing. Long live the White-Wolf of the 90s.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 03:45:38 pm by Marshstepper78 »

Firegriff

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 04:23:17 am »
Interesting theme.  We're you focused on a specific Clan, such as Toreador or Venture?  Or just the Camarilla in general?  The Toreador and Brush definitely fit the red theme of passion and impulsiveness.  But White was definitely needed (the focus on the law).

Asura

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 02:49:03 pm »
Interesting theme.  We're you focused on a specific Clan, such as Toreador or Venture?  Or just the Camarilla in general?  The Toreador and Brush definitely fit the red theme of passion and impulsiveness.  But White was definitely needed (the focus on the law).

i'm focused on camarilla in general

I like to think that vampires of diferent planes, references an specific clan or idealogy, even if are opposite,
but in this deck, all reunite in a unique purpose

maintain the mask and the Vampire's supremacy

Vampires are my favourite tribe, and first deck i made.. convert my deck in this commander is a dream realisided!!
"I need never remember my past associates, my victims, my mistakes. Innistrad preserves them all for me."
Sorin Markov