deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: dono - Comments  (Letto 149 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
dono - Comments
« il: Settembre 27, 2023, 04:31:43 pm »

Brosmanj

• Decks
Re: dono - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Settembre 27, 2023, 04:31:43 pm »
I do not know if you're going for a budget build, but this deck can be improved on. I would replace the shock cards with lightning bolt and either add path to exile to the deck or at the very least the sideboard. unless you are going for gaining 4 possible lifepoints i would get rid of
Wind-Scarred Crag it is just too slow. now you can either add in blood moon for a lock or you can add in clifftop retreat and sacred foundry for faster mana and that's without the expense of the fetchlands. As a rule of thumb i would add some graveyard hate to the sideboard either in the form of rest in peace or relic of progenitus they are low cmc and quite effective. This seems like a fun deck and decently built if you are going for budget it will for sure cause some issues meta issues at a FNM, but if you are looking to be somewhat competitive in the format take consideration to the cards mentioned. good luck and have fun!

Play on.

Have fun!!!

TheHighstone

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Settembre 28, 2023, 11:19:07 am »
Brave the Elements doens't protect from sweepers that are not damaged based (like Blasphemous Act).
Here are the 4 things protection does:
   - It cannot be Damaged by a source of the quality
   - It cannot be Enchanted/Equipped by a source of the quality
   - It cannot be Blocked by a source of the quality
   - It cannot be Targeted by a source of the quality

Baseballknights

• Gain life,swarm life, destroy life
  • Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Ottobre 04, 2023, 12:51:04 am »
to keep it budgeted run battlefield forge It's like a dollar and its an untapped source vs a tapped land. plus you gain life so using it isn't that big of a deal. then add bolt which are cheap and even path to exile are like a buck these days. so just adding the better removal plus an untapped land will win you more games.
then you can run cards like battlefield raptor over hovermyr for aggressive purposes