deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Mono Black Hand Control - Comments  (Letto 572 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
Mono Black Hand Control - Comments
« il: Settembre 06, 2015, 04:06:55 pm »
This is the comment topic for Mono Black Hand Control.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Mono Black Hand Control.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

lackofmops

• Decks
Re: Mono Black Hand Control - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Settembre 06, 2015, 04:06:55 pm »
Funeral Charm isn't very good. A possible replacement could be despise, or duress, or (if you can afford it) thoughtseize.

Lennox

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Settembre 06, 2015, 04:13:49 pm »
Thanks. The reason i've choosen Funeral Charm is because it's an instant not like the other sourcerys.  But you're right it's better to use on of this cards.

TyTy03

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Settembre 07, 2015, 10:01:20 am »
As a mono black 8Rack player, I play 2 Funeral Charm main deck, it's stronger than you think.

You have the discard possibility as instant speed, BUT there is also the +2/-1, that's allow you to kill creatures like Grim Lavamancer, Noble Hierarch, Birds of Paradise, Snapcaster Mage or a Blinkmoth Nexus.

Of course, Inquisition of Kozilek and Thoughtseize are way better, but Funeral Charm is a nice addition.

I think you should also consider Wrench Mind, low price and good against lot of decks.
« Ultima modifica: Settembre 07, 2015, 11:55:04 am da TyTy03 »

MinxSphinx

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Marzo 11, 2016, 09:17:04 am »
Would The Rack be a good addition to this deck?