deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: [Standard] Selesnya Constellation  (Letto 460 volte)

tribent

• Decks
[Standard] Selesnya Constellation
« il: Ottobre 11, 2015, 08:03:00 pm »
Selesnya Constellation

This deck revolves around Sigil of the empty throne and Starfield of Nyx, with heavy emphasis on Landfall and Enchantments.

Has anyone tried this type of combination yet?
« Ultima modifica: Ottobre 11, 2015, 08:04:38 pm da tribent »

[ ]

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Selesnya Constellation
« Risposta #1 il: Ottobre 11, 2015, 09:12:24 pm »
I don't think those 2 will work together. Sigil of the Empty Throne specifically says "Whenever you CAST an enchantment spell." while Starfield of Nyx just returns it from your GY to your battlefield. In order to cast anything it needs to be in you hand unless the card says otherwise.

[ ]

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Selesnya Constellation
« Risposta #2 il: Ottobre 11, 2015, 09:17:58 pm »
Oh wait, ignore all that, sorry. It totally works. :-[   I see your rotation in this deck now. I have not tried anything with Constellation cards but this deck looks well built.★

tribent

• Decks
Re: Selesnya Constellation - Comments
« Risposta #3 il: Ottobre 12, 2015, 11:33:20 pm »
I can see where starfield of Nyx may seem out of place here, but given its ability to pull enchantments out of the graveyard, and turn enchantments into creatures, it would be a mistake to leave it out imho. However, I have noticed playing this deck a bit, that it is missing low end drops (1st-3rd turn) which can be critical if you are playing against a control or aggro player, so the sideboard has a few 1-2 drop creatures to speed things up if needed.