deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Heartless Myr combo - Comments  (Letto 247 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
Heartless Myr combo - Comments
« il: Ottobre 14, 2015, 02:56:18 pm »
This is the comment topic for Heartless Myr combo.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Heartless Myr combo.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

braider

• Decks
Re: Heartless Myr combo - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Ottobre 14, 2015, 02:56:18 pm »
Combo nr3 and combo nr5 won't work, you forgot that lich ability costs 1 Mana and you just get 1 from the Moonvessel. Heartless summoning doesnt reduce the cost of the Lich ability.

You can cast Moonvessel for 0 Mana but you always will have to pay 1 mana for Lich's ability to cast it again so makes no sense. You get 1 Mana and you have to pay it again for casting. Same for combo 3.
Instead take priest of Urabrask plus Perilous Myr, this wil work=instant endless dmg
Nevertheless Combo 1 and 2 are fine, although when Myr Retriever Combo's are quite hated a lot, cuz its just too eazy to find out.

crazy wizard

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Ottobre 14, 2015, 04:30:20 pm »
I like the combos because most of the times work but I will add more cards to do scry appart from Serum Visions becuse you only need certain cards to do the combo I would add Preordinate in order to draw and do scry.

crazy wizard

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Ottobre 14, 2015, 04:33:34 pm »
sorry its not "preordinate" it is Preordain