deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Werewolf Tribal - Comments  (Letto 392 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
Werewolf Tribal - Comments
« il: Novembre 28, 2015, 08:26:04 pm »
This is the comment topic for Werewolf Tribal.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Werewolf Tribal.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Nekikami

• Decks
Re: Werewolf Tribal - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Novembre 28, 2015, 08:26:04 pm »
If you don't mind me asking, how well do you feel this deck performs? I've been trying to build a 60 card tribal werewolf deck for a while now, and it has many of the same cards, but it's just too slow for the decks I'm playing against. Land/Mana generation is not an issue. It seems that I just don't get creatures in my hand, and they just don't stay on the battlefield long enough to do any real damage to the opponent. As far as I can see, the only differences I see between my original deck and yours was that I had Moonmist instead of Basilisk Collars, and I didn't have the wooded foothills (still had 20 lands though).

silvercrown47

• Decks
Re: Werewolf Tribal - Comments
« Risposta #2 il: Novembre 28, 2015, 08:33:33 pm »
I don't mind at all! And honestly, I don't get the biggest opportunity to play this deck very often, and when I do, it's usually in a more casual setting. I do want to point out that there does also exist a playset of Moonmist in the mainboard, in addition to the Basilisk Collars (which are really only there to promote longer games due to lifegain).

I don't honestly feel that the deck is a very strong aggressive deck, especially given the other options (take Elves, for example). It's extremely dependent on boardstate, and very much susceptible to board wipes, making it not the best contender against control decks.

All in all, I'd say that most tribal strategies, like what I initially put this deck together for, are best suited to casual games. If you're trying to hit tribal for a more competitive meta, I'd recommend taking a look at Elves, or even Soldiers if you wanna play a more fringe deck. That said, I've had fantastic fun playing werewolves, and would totally recommend keeping your list together for more laid-back games.